FIT customers can book a 2hour surf lesson every day
- Long Sleeve Sun Shirt (or wetsuits in cold weather) and Sunscreen
- Soft beginner surfboard with leg rope
- 2 Hours of quality instruction
- Leave all personal items safely in our shop
Instructor Qualifications and Ratios
All Go Ride A Wave instructors have the following Qualifications
- Surf Life Saving Bronze Medallion
- Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
- Senior First Aid
- Level 1 Surf Coach
- Blue Card – Working with Children
- Maximum Ratio is 1 Instructor to 7 students but is usually better.
For any customers who are nervous in the water we begin with 1 on 1 where the instructor is helping individuals for the first few waves until they build their confidence to try on their own with the instructor nearby to help if needed.
What you need to bring
- Towel, Bathers/Boardshorts, Water to drink, Hat and Sunglasses, Camer