- Adult rates AUD $26.90 AUD $22.00 Per person
- Children rates AUD $17.90 AUD $15.00 Per person
- Privilege program/ Discount code availabe
* Please note that this rate does not include the additional product and service
Infinity is a mind-blowing 30-minute journey into a spectacular, futuristic maze filled with 20 unique worlds of amazing special effects and illusions. It’s an exciting, hilarious, interactive experience with unforgettable impact! It’s fun for all ages and good family entertainment and a great group or team building activity.
Immerse yourself in a universe of stunning special effects, highly emotion provoking sound fields, trippy music suited to all ages and spectacular visual and spatial illusions that recede to infinity. You will laugh and scream at your reactions to the unexpected, be delighted by extraordinary beauty and dance and rave it up immersed in infinite special effects. You'll experience excitement, serenity and curiosity and be daring and elated. Our guests exit INFINITY'S multi-sensual and multi-emotional journey overjoyed and excited, saying: "you can't describe it, you just have to experience it."
THE FUN NEVER ENDS
A trippy mind-blowing journey in to maze-like worlds of special effects illusions!
20 Futuristic Interactive Environments
Discover the never ending electron maze: Thousands of miniature light sources that simulate being an electron inside the circuitry of an infinitely large computer that extends forever in every direction!
Dance in the slow motion world of the glow tubes: Amazing fun – coloured spheres appear and re-appear, endlessly floating in space!
Groove on in the crazy wobbly: Cruisy dance music challenges patrons to stay vertical on a fluid supported floor, whilst their hands and feet glow in this highly memorable space.
Dare to cross the bottomless light canyon: An Indiana Jones-style suspension bridge that crosses an apparently bottomless abyss of lights and sound effects.
The tranquility of the eclipse chamber: Walk in space through the centre of the galaxy where millions of stars extend in every direction for as far as the eye can see! Together with the choral voices of angels singing it is like entering heaven!
Infinite Kaleidoscope: Visitors dance in what looks like a 40-storey high transparent skyscraper with kaleidoscopic walls, while immersed in ultra trippy music!
Mystery Zone: Limits the sense of sight compelling visitors to use their other senses and their imagination to highly amusing ends!
Parents with young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark. If they are scared of the dark or are a timid child it is probably best to wait until they are a bit older.
In some of Infinity’s environments the special effects require a very low level of light. Some young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments.
Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects.
If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry.
Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will view before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
7 Days from 10 am to 10 pm (except Christmas day, and half day Anzac day)
No refund and amendment will be made once a purchase is made as this package / product .
Age Requirements: Infinity is fun for all ages. Recommended for children 8 years and over. Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult. Babies must be carried in a front sling, strollers are not permitted, and wheelchair access is available (bookings required). No video or camera footage allowed inside attraction. Children must be able to walk through un-assisted
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further enquiries before entry.
- If uneven and unstable floors in some areas might affect you, please make further enquiries before entry。
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs.
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct.
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted.
- Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. We recommend against entering with a baby or toddler.
- Children must be able to walk through unassisted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must give 24 hours notice to arrange a suitable time for admission as a staff member will need to assist.
- You will also need to transfer to our onsite wheelchair.
- Guests with crutches or walkers are not permitted with these in the attraction.
- Mobile devices, sunglasses, bags and other loose items may not be taken into INFINITY.
- Lockers are available for personal belongings, bags, sunglasses, mobiles devices, umbrellas etc.
- Photography, video or sound recording is strictly prohibited.
13791 Views | 551 Booked
INFINITY is the first of its kind in the world - an exciting, hilarious, highly interactive experience with unforgettable impact and maximum "wow" factor - a fantastic funhouse of the future!
BELIEVE THE UNBELIEVABLE at INFINITY - the Ultimate Gold Coast Attraction!
Present our tour voucher at the main entrance (ticket booth) to exchange admission ticket.
Chevron Renaissance Cnr, Surfers Paradise Blvd & Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise